Adventures of Huckleberry Finn (often shortened to Huck Finn) is a novel written by Mark Twain and published in 1884. It is commonly regarded one of the Great American Novels, and is one of the first major American novels written in the vernacular, characterized by local color regionalism. It is told in the first person by Huckleberry "Huck" Finn, best friend of Tom Sawyer and narrator of two other Twain novels。
LoudReader, an advanced iPhone reader application, featuring a simple and non-intrusive pop-up control panel through a tap, provides the following important customer benefits:
* True Full screen reading mode to give the best utilization of your precious screen.
* Easy font size change with an intuitive pinch or a +/- button to suit your preference.
* Quick scrolling navigation to provide an overview of the entire book.
* Easy scrolling navigation between chapters to quickly go to next/previous chapter or any other chapters in a book.
* Enhanced quick reference feature. Web browser style backward and forward functions maintain users browser history. One tap on the green arrow (-> or <-) brings user back to the original book location.
In addition, LoudReader provides the following advanced features:
* Portrait and landscape reading mode. Text automatically reflows.
* Displays rich formatted HTML book (NOT plain text).
* Remembers the last reading location (exact book, chapter and scroll position).